[uClibc] pthreads & stdio

Gregory Nutt spudmonkey at racsa.co.cr
Thu Sep 25 12:48:44 UTC 2003

Hello, list

This is my plea for forgiveness (once again).  I wrote:

> Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:38:40 -0600
> From: Gregory Nutt <spudmonkey at racsa.co.cr>
> Subject: [uClibc] pthreads & stdio
 >
 > [snip]
>
> I think I have a problem with stdio and pthreads on my system.  I would
> like to know if anyone else has seen this before I started digging into
> it.  If not, it probably just some stupid on my part.

As suspected, I did find my bad logic and it did not involve uClibc at
all (instead, the problem was in some abstraction layer logic of mine
that I forgot about).  When I suspect the uClibc is the source if the
problem, I am almost always wrong.  You all do a great job with uClibc!

Thanks for you help.  Manuel, thank you for taking the time to verify my
test program on another system.  That was a inconvenience for you but
did help me to investigate the problem with a new mindset.

Greg Nutt