svn commit: trunk/uClibc++/bin

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Mar 4 22:54:58 PST 2006

On Friday 03 March 2006 7:49 pm, Garrett Kajmowicz wrote:
> > is the syntax consistent (I know the file requires/uses bash, but maybe
> > that one could be written to work w/ any bourne-alike-shell)
>
> I thought what I'd done did.   Oh well, osn't the first thing I've broken.
> Won't be the last.
>
> > [[ blah1 ]] || [[ blah2 ]] ...
>
> I think that this is bash-specific as well.

It is.

> > [ blah1 -o blah2 ] ...
>
> Method adopted and committed.

Actally, [ test ] && [ test ] is pretty portable

./busybox hush -c "[ 1 -ne 2 ] && [ 3 -eq 3 ] && echo hello"
hello
./busybox msh -c "[ 1 -ne 2 ] && [ 3 -eq 3 ] && echo hello"
hello

Lash barfs, but that's not a big surprise. :)

Anything beyond that is just testing how versatile the innards of "test" are,
since [ is a synonym for "test"... :)