how to use GDB compiled using buildroot system

Hardik Shah hardik.shah at einfochips.com
Mon Mar 20 12:17:48 UTC 2006

Hi,
I built the uclibc toolchain using the buildroot.  It compiled nicely
without any error.I selected the GDB in the menuconfig.  It made the
directory called gdb-6.3-target in the build_i686 directory.  Now I want
to use this GDB in my system instead of native gbd which is compiled
using glibc. so how can I use it.  When i Tried to use the new gdb
compiled with uclibc library the error I am getting is
"bash: /usr/bin/gdb: /lib/ld-uClibc.so.0: bad ELF interpreter: No such
file or directory"

So how can I use this gdb in my system instead of native gdb.

Thanks and regards
Hardik

eInfochips Business Disclaimer:
This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally Privileged information. In case you are not the original intended Recipient of the message, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, Disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message and you are requested to delete it and inform the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this message shall be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by eInfochips Limited and/or eInfochips Inc("eInfochips") unless sent with that express intent and with due authority of eInfochips. eInfochips has taken enough precautions to prevent the spread of viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.