Missing error_print_progname in new snapshot.

Brent Cook bcook at bpointsys.com
Mon Mar 27 18:45:14 UTC 2006

On Monday 27 March 2006 08:15, sjhill at realitydiluted.com wrote:
> > > Which is the whole fricking point. THIS IS NOT GENTOO. THIS IS NOT
> > > GENTOO.
> >
> > This is not buildroot either. This is uClibc. (or?)
>
> buildroot and uClibc go hand in hand.

Maybe you could work with Mike Frysinger and add a buildroot regression test
to the uClibc snapshot buildlog? I'm just tried building the Generic
Development target on GCC 4.0.3, and both 'file' and 'ed' are broken unto
themselves.

Not that I want to be pulled into this argument, but it seems kind-of harsh to
suggest that every change be regression-tested against all buildroot packages
when they themselves are not necessarily up-to-date.

 - Brent