Retiring from uClibc development

Natanael Copa natanael.copa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 08:45:12 UTC 2006

Manuel Novoa III wrote:

> In future, you should REALLY get your facts straight before going off
> and insulting someone.

I'm really sorry for that. It was not my intention to insult anyone.

> So you end your post with a disclaimer that all this is completely
> abstract to you and you have no real experience with the issues being
> discussed in this thread.  Next time that happens, you might want to
> consider other options than posting.

I just saw someone contributing getting slammed for doing so, without
getting any expressions of appreciation for trying to contribute. You do
know how that feels.

This was of course how things looked like from the outside. Now things
aren't always what they look like.

I apologize.

Natanael