Buildroot :: Error while compiling mono package with uclibc toolchain

Peter S. Mazinger ps.m at gmx.net
Fri Mar 31 11:52:20 UTC 2006

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006, conn itnel wrote:

> Thank you for your quick reply..
>
> I will patch glib-2.x to get rid of gettext iconv() function. But how can i
> add glib-2.x to the buildroot toolchain. which is in
> buildroot/build_i386/staging_dir/  directory. i,e is there any care i need
> to take while compiling glib-2.x .

Create and add glib2.mk to buildroot/package/glib2 (look in other
buildroot/package/*/*.mk to see how it is done), maybe you need tweaks
like coreutils needed to convince configure about "found" features.

Can't tell if you run into trouble, I don't use buildroot, I seldomly even
cross-compile. Personally I would try to compile it natively (I know that
it works natively).

Peter