[BusyBox] [patch] Add bunzip2 support to insmod

Jason Schoon floydpink at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:16:01 MDT 2005

Agreed, we use squashfs for our rootfilesystem to save space on everything.
However, I could see this being a useful alternative, for those who need a
writable rootfilesystem, can't/won't use unionfs.

I think the differentiation between a failed unzip and an uncompressed file
could use some work though. Although, I guess if it fails, it fails and your
system won't work as expected either way. A differentiating error code or
message might help in debugging the problem though.