[BusyBox] writing pidfiles

Jason Schoon floydpink at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 09:58:58 MDT 2005

Sounds like a useful patch to me.  My one thought would be that it may
need to be configurable.  It is really small, so I don't like the
thought of adding config, especially to multiple applets, but there
might be some systems that really don't want something writing to
disk.  In my flash-based system I try greatly to reduce the amount of
things writing to flash and/or have them write to tmpfs instead.

The consolidated pidfile code for libbb sounds like a great idea.