[BusyBox] no sys-v-init

David Seikel won_fang at yahoo.com.au
Thu Aug 25 07:47:34 UTC 2005

I haven't had any internet access for a long time, and before that, only
very little.  I got 'net access at home now, so it's catch up time.

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 02:23:57 -0700 Larry Doolittle
<ldoolitt at recycle.lbl.gov> wrote:

> Thanks for the links to initng and cinit, I'll add them to my list
> at http://recycle.lbl.gov/~ldoolitt/foundations.html, which explains
> more of the reasons to be dissatisfied with SysV init.

I posted a while ago with my plans to write a LSB compatible busybox
init script runner applet.

It's called urunlevel and it's on sourceforge.  Still needs some work,
but it does the basic job for me and I have got busy with a lot of other
things since then.  I will return to it later.

http://urunlevel.sourceforge.net/