[BusyBox] umount size reduction

Tito farmatito at tiscali.it
Thu Aug 25 12:24:08 UTC 2005

Hi, Rob
I've reduced the size of umount by using getoptulflags.
So far I've no diff as it needs more testing and i don't know
enough about the corner cases and probably I've messed up
a bit your logic.
Maybe you can give it a look and a try?!
I'll send the whole file as drop in replacement.
Size reduction so far is:
root at localhost:/dev/pts/2:/root/Desktop/busybox1# size util-linux/umount.o.orig
    947       0       0     947     3b3 util-linux/umount.o.orig
root at localhost:/dev/pts/2:/root/Desktop/busybox1# size util-linux/umount.o
    801       0       0     801     321 util-linux/umount.o

Ciao,
Tito